Job opportunity at Rwanda Development Organization-RDO (Projet Coordinator)
Rwanda Development Organization (RDO) is a non-government organization(Local NGO), located in Kigali Rwanda, working for the sustainable development of the Rwandan people.
RDO is currently seeking applications from a well qualified , Professionals, experienced, self- motivated and hard working people to fill the following position.
Job location will be at RDO offices in Kigali but the project will be implemented in 5 Districts: Rulindo and Gakenke of Nothern Province and Nyanza, Nyaruguru and Nyamagabe of the Southern Province.
- Project Coordinator
- Facilitating Research
- Data collection and compilation
- Lobby and advocacy
- Capacity building for CSO’s in Advocacy strategies
- Organizing Policy dialogue Events
- Budget Monitoring
- Report writing
- A bachelors’ degree in Public Admnistration, Law, Economics, Agro-Business, Rural Development or any other related disciplines
- Masters Degree would be an added advantage
- Proficiency in English. Knowledge of French is an added advantage
- Minimum of Five years of working experience from a recognized institution preferably Non-Governmental Organisation or Community mobilization institutions
- Having experience in Lobby and Advocacy.
- Knowledge on the use of Computer is necessary
Applications,with certified copies of academic transcripts, copy of National Identity Card and updated CV should reach RDO head offices, located in KICUKIRO-BRALIRWA ROAD, KG 500, st 22, not later than August 31st 2018 at 4:00 P.M.
All applications should be addressed to the Executive Secretary of RDO.
Done at Kigali, August 14th 2018